Advanced Maternity Innovations, LP is committed to improving the quality of Women's Healthcare and to reducing the occurrence and associated cost of Premature Births though the development and commercialization of innovative medical technologies.
Advanced Maternity Innovations is a Texas Limited Partnership headquartered in Houston, Texas. We are a Life Sciences company formed for the purpose of investing in and managing the development, production and marketing of selected, early development stage medical device technologies. We are focused on improving the quality of Women’s Healthcare, reducing the occurrence of Premature Births, thereby reducing the associated costs.
Advanced Maternity Innovations acquired the exclusive licenses to two medical device technologies originating from research and early stage development done at The University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, Texas, the SureCALL® Labor Monitor® and the SureTOUCH Collascope®. These technologies will have a dramatic, worldwide impact by providing powerful diagnostic tools to clinicians in the management of Normal Labor, Augmented Labor, Preterm Labor, and Preterm Births. Both advanced technologies will provide valuable assistance in finding solutions to the problems contributing to Preterm Births. In addition, these diagnostic technologies will contribute to reducing the enormous negative financial impact of Preterm Births on our society.
We will further develop and will bring these devices to the commercial market as rapidly as possible. Advanced Maternity Innovations is a for profit company and is committed to improving the quality of patient care and to maximizing the Return On Investment for its investors.
- We practice the principles of Luke 6:31 as our Code of Corporate Conduct and Ethics… “and just as you want men to do to you, you also do to them likewise”
- We strive to be a better Partner than our Partners
- We view the Patient and the delivery of the highest quality of healthcare as our most important consideration
- We demand integrity and expect accountability from our associates and ourselves
- We treat each individual with respect… People make the difference
- We value knowledge and continually search for innovative ideas and their application to improve patient care … taking “Innovative Ideas to Reality”
- We constantly seek challenges and respond rapidly with innovation
- We are committed to protecting and maximizing the value of our partners investments through prudent utilization of our resources
- We are committed to being responsible corporate citizens